- Location: EXTREME POWER SPORTS
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2017
- Manufacturer: Arctic Cat
- Model: M 8000 Limited (153)
- New/Used: New
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
|Bore x Stroke||85 x 70 mm|
|Carburetion||Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)|
|Ignition||Digitally Controlled CDI|
|Exhaust||APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler|
|Brake Type||Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake|
|Drive Clutch||TEAM Rapid Response|
|Driven Clutch||TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS|
|Front Suspension||Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS); Ski Shocks: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL; Front Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL|
|Front Travel||7 in. (17.78 cm)|
|Rear Suspension||Rear Suspension: FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension; Rear Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL R|
|Rear Travel||15.5 in. (39.37 cm)|
|Ski Type||ProClimb - 7 in. (17.78 cm)|
|Ski Stance||34.5-38.5 in. (87.63-97.79 cm) Adjustable|
|Track Type||Power Claw|
|Track Dimensions||15 in. (38.1 cm) x 153 in. (388.62 cm) x 3.0 in. (7.62 cm)|
|Headlight||Dual halogen 2-bulb|
|Fuel Capacity||11.7 gal. (44.29 L)|
|Windshield||5.5 in. (13.97 cm) Race-height|
|Hand & Thumb Warmers||Standard|
SAVE $2400.00 or 0 % Financing APR with a 2 Year Warranty
- 8000 Engine: 160-class HP makes this 794cc 2-stroke the most powerful 800 engine in the industry. It features a lightweight, quick-revving crankshaft, twin spark plugs per cylinder and weight-saving engine reverse technology. The engine knock sensor provides octane recognition, giving you more fuel options.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Rapid Response Drive and TEAM Rapid Response Boss Driven Clutches: The Arctic Drive System™ features a lightweight magnesium chaincase. The design incorporates a large TEAM® driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Mountain Front Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL Shocks: The Arctic Mountain front suspension packs the essentials. The ProClimb-7 mountain ski is 7" at the tip, tapering to 6.5" at the center to enhance your carving. Single-post, angled-out spindles help you shed some sled weight while maximizing quality and strength. The premium FOX FLOAT® 3 EVOL shocks offer lightweight design, simplified adjustment and premium bump control features of the FLOAT 3, but with improved resistance to bottoming and reduced cornering “roll” thanks to the added EVOL air chamber.
- FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension with FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL Front and FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL R Rear Shocks: The FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension features revised rails that shed 1.25 pounds, giving optimal suspension travel and a better ride quality in all conditions. The FLOAT-ACTION suspension incorporates mountain-specific geometry, delivering consistent track tension. The FOX FLOAT® 3 EVOL ski and front track shocks, plus the FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL R rear track shocks, are engineered as a lightweight design, with the simplified adjustment and premium bump control features of the FLOAT 3 shocks, but with the improved resistance to bottoming and reduced cornering “roll” that comes with the added EVOL air chamber.
- Deluxe Digital Analog Gauge: The deluxe gauge lets you choose between digital and analog speed and tachometer readouts. There’s also an odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator and warning lights. Like we said, it’s deluxe.
- 12V Outlet: Need to charge your phone or another electrical device? We’ve got you covered. Just plug in and power up while you ride.
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Say goodbye to cold hands. Our hand and thumb warmers provide plenty of warmth and comfort on long rides.
- 153-in. Power Claw Track with 3-in. Lugs: This lightweight, 153" single-ply track with a 3" pitch sets the standard for deep snow performance. Stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers won’t fold over. The new industry-leading 3" lug grips the powder like no other.
- HCR-type Heat Exchanger: Proven on our HCR model for the past four seasons, this exchanger is nearly 4 lbs. lighter than full-length versions. Plus it reduces snow build up to reduce even more weight.
- Ice Scratchers: As part of the heat exchange system, ice scratchers can save the day when there’s minimal snow but plenty of ice. In that kind of riding condition, lowering the ice scrapers kicks up ice to help prevent your engine from overheating.
- Mountain Strap: Want to shift your weight? This puts the extra leverage you need right in your hands.
- ProClimb - 7 Skis: The new ProClimb-7 mountain ski is 7" at the tip, tapering to 6.5" at the center. The wider skis enhance your carving abilities and prevent unintended downhill braking. A wider ski damper featuring a longer axle and bolt increases lateral adjustability.
- Lightweight Brake Disc: For improved performance, we’ve made the rotor 12% larger, yet 60% lighter. That translates to more confidence for rugged backcountry riding.
- Vertical steering post, 4.5" riser with adjustable mountain handlebar: Want to counter-steer on steep hills? This 4.5" vertical post provides a more natural handlebar turning arc when you’re riding standing up.
- 5.5" Race-Height Windshield: With its sporty look and enough protection for the track, this windshield’s low profile allows you to see everything as you lead the pack.
- Goggle Holder: Warm, dry goggles are as near as our goggle holder. The heat from the engine dries your goggles as you ride. Also works for masks and gloves.
- ProClimb Front Bumper: Made of lightweight aluminum, this bumper adds both protection and style. Plus it’s scratch resistant and has a rugged powder-coat finish.
- In-Seat Storage and Shovel Bag: With plenty of in-seat storage, you’ve got plenty of room for things like your cellphone, extra gloves and more. And with our convenient shovel pack, you’ve also got a place for your shovel. It features a low-profile design plus Cam-lock attachments that eliminate the need for straps and hooks.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement (cc): 794
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 85 x 70
- Lubrication: Oil injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Stator Output: 325 Watts
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity gal. (l): 11.7 (44.29)
- Oil System Capacity qt. (l): 3.9 (3.69)
- Coolant System Capacity qt. (l): 5 (4.73)
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS)
- Ski Shocks: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL
- Front Travel in. (cm): 7 (17.78)
- Rear Suspension: FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension
- Front Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL
- Rear Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3 EVOL R
- Rear Travel in. (cm): 15.5 (39.37)
- Chassis Overall Length in. (cm): 132.3 (336.04)
- Chassis Overall Width in. (cm): 41.5-45.5 (105.41-115.57)
- Chassis Overall Height in. (cm): 50 (127)
- Track Type: Power Claw
- Track Width in. (cm): 15 (38.1)
- Track Length in. (cm): 153 (388.62)
- Lug in. (cm): 3.0 (7.62)
- Pitch in. (cm): 3.00 (7.62)
- Ski Stance in. (cm): 34.5-38.5 (87.63-97.79) Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width in. (cm): ProClimb - 7 (17.78)
- Runner Type: Single runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital Analog
- Speedometer: Digital/Analog
- Tachometer: Digital/Analog
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Indicator Light
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Accessory
- Front Bumper: ProClimb
- Goggle Holder: Standard
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Hand Guards: Accessory
- HCR-type Heat Exchanger: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Standard
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Standard
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Standard
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Seat/tunnel storage
- Seat: Lightweight Mountain Limited
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: Vertical steering post, 4.5 in. (11.43 cm) riser with adjustable mountain handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Underseat Storage: Standard
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 5.5 in. (13.97 cm) Race-height
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System (ADS)
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration ft. (m): 6,000-9,000 (1.829-2,743)
- Gearing: 19/50
- Chain Pitch: 90
- Reverse: Push-button Engine